Maginhawa Street, one of the most favorite spot for food trip, opens another restaurant that would make the customers drown with seafood.
Above Sea Level restaurant which is located at 120 Maginhawa Street, Teacher’s Village, Quezon City recently opened its breezy doors to the seafood lovers last May 04, 2018.
Seafood Festival, one of their famous dish is composed of mouthwatering crabs, shrimps, mussels, and corns, swimming on a thick buttery sauce made with crab fat and a serving of tasty java rice. It is good for sharing with three people and only costs P380.
The restaurant’s flavored drinks such as Berry Bomb served as a perfect match for the delectable seafood. A two-liter tower costs only P160, it is also available in a one-liter jar for P90 but also serves as a 16oz mason jar for P30 with a cotton candy on it.
Aside from the flavorful seafood, Above Sea Level also matched its interior design as if you were inside a ship, lifebuoys or life donuts are seen everywhere, to complete your unforgettable dining experience.
Shrimps, mussels, crabs and other seafood being served here are freshly caught to satisfy each stomach and even the restaurant’s best seller, Giant Butterfly Squid, are newly delivered every day from Romblon province.
The restaurant’s owner, Mr. Pol Pangilinan, who is just in his 30’s, already build a lot of Above Sea Level branches across the Metro and on different provinces in Luzon.
Here are some of the branches:
- Above Sea Level Main Branch (120 Maginhawa St, UP Village)
- Fusebox Lifestyle Complex (Near UST)
- Streat Maginhawa Food Park (91 Maginhawa St Up Village)
- The Yard Underground Pasig (Oranbo Pasig)
- The Yard StreetFood Cinema (Timog QC, Infront of Laffline)
- Streat: Maginhawa Food Park (Maginhawa St. UP Village)
- Container Turf (Bf Homes Aguirre ave)
- Devourph (E. Rodriguez QC)
- Terminal 8 Food Park & Lifestyle Hub (Marikina)
- Borderline Food Park (Kalentong)
- Yvan Navy Hub (Barangka Drive Mandaluyong)
- Millenial Food Park (Brgy Villamor Pasay)
- Pioneer Street Market (Pioneer Near TV5)
- Caruncho Ave Pasig (Beside Fariñas Empanada & KFC)
- District 89 Foodpark (Banawe QC)
- Salo Park (Nakpil st. Malate)
- City Walk Food Avenue (Tarlac City near TSU)
- Gourmet Food Park – Baliuag, Bulacan PH
SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA
- Yatu-Taste the WORLD Food Hall (Dolores San Fernando Pampanga)
ANGELES CITY , PAMPANGA
- Kalye 86 Food Market (KM86 Beside Gerry’s Grill)
BALANGA CITY BATAAN
- The Bataan Food Park (Capitol Drive Balanga City)
SAN JUAN, LA UNION
- 2/F, LU Tower Center
- Backyard Eats Antipolo (ML Quezon Near SSS)
- Taytay, Rizal / Near NCBA, Beside Sea Oil)
- Near Puregold and Rusi
- Manila East Rd. (In front of Jollibee and Vista Barista)
- Cabuyao Laguna (Centennial Plaza Brgy San Isidro Putol St.)
- Sunset Food Park
STA ROSA LAGUNA
- South StrEat Gourmand Container Park (Nuvali,Tagaytay Rd)
- Inbox Food Hub (Beside South Supermarket Aguinaldo Highway)
- Located at Trias Town Center
- 3:16 Food & Chill Out Park (Diversion, Batangas)
The restaurant is available for franchise, you may contact their mobile number +639164235001, email, [email protected], or like their official Facebook page ABOVE SEA LEVEL PH and follow their official Instagram account @abovesealevelph.