The season of love is here! If you’re racking your brains around what to gift your significant other – don’t miss out on the most timeless and reliable present around: mechanical watches that take you from day to night, no matter the occasion.
A timepiece reminds them of utmost precious moments in life, and the best part is there’s something for everyone – whether it’s for the sports fanatic, the quirky vintage collector, or a lover of all things classic and contemporary, a gift from the diverse ORIENT and ORIENT STAR collection pays off in a big way.
If you’re looking for affordable watch gifts that are both stylish and timelessly classic, read on to find out more.
For the classy partner – ORIENT & ORIENT STAR: Limited Edition Models
Specifications: Want something a little more exclusive with limited pieces? The 70th anniversary limited-edition models are the way to go. These one-of-a-kind watches feature ORIENT and ORIENT STAR’s innovation at its finest. Combining classic design elements with the latest watchmaking technologies, the unique combination of craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal are showcased in these high-quality, made-in-Japan watches.
- ORIENT STAR 70th Anniversary Skeleton: Behold a new generation of ORIENT STAR’s most emblematic Full Skeleton model, from its iconic Classic Featuring a new F8 Skeleton Movement with a silicium escape wheel and 70 hours of power reserve, the Full Skeleton model shows detailed workings of the whole watch. A distinct mechanical watch developed in-house by a team of dedicated and skilled watchmakers in Akita, the home of ORIENT STAR, this timepiece is sure to be a showstopper and conversation starter for the wearer.
- ORIENT STAR 70th Anniversary Limited Edition Models: To celebrate its 70th anniversary, ORIENT STAR has released limited-edition models of its Mechanical Moon Phase and Modern Skeleton. ORIENT STAR celebrates its anniversary with a dedicated colour concept inspired by nebulae floating in the vastness of outer space, adding a magical and mystical touch to your watch. These nebula-themed anniversary models provide a fresh interpretation of the glittering cosmos of ORIENT STAR. Limited in numbers, these one-of-a-kind models make unique timepieces to add to your watch afficionados partner’s
For the couples who love to match – ORIENT & ORIENT STAR: Everyday His & Hers Collections
Specifications: Just like matching t-shirts or mugs, the Everyday His and Hers collections from ORIENT and ORIENT STAR makes for a wonderful gift that represents all things special between you and your better half. A meaningful and sentimental gift that reminds wearers of cherished moments, the Everyday His and Hers collections showcase versatile watches that takes you effortlessly from work to cocktail parties.
- ORIENT STAR Classic Semi Skeleton (His/Hers): This Classic Semi Skeleton Collection has three men’s and three ladies’ Designs evoke a level of sophistication unique to mechanical automatic watches. Both his and her models share the same classically curved dial featuring stylish embossed index markers, delicate roman numerals, and spade shaped hands. With beautiful shades of champagne gold, forest green, pale aqua, and pearl grey, these dial colours reflect feelings of gentleness and happiness found in everyday life and natural scenery.
- ORIENT Classic and Simple Style (Men’s): Showcasing five new men’s models from its Classic and Simple Style series, these attainable automatic mechanical watches present a casual look for the daily With a standard 40.5 mm case as well as the domed glass and curved dial that are the hallmarks of the line, the dial has a lustrous finish and features Roman numerals and bar indices with a delicately raised appearance for a distinctly casual look. The hands also have a new silhouette, providing a subtle accent to the understated elegance of the design.
- ORIENT Simple Date (Ladies): Choose from five Simple Date ladies’ mechanical watches from the Contemporary Collection, each featuring a stunning dial with eight rhinestones for indices and a dress five-row metal Two models feature mother of pearl dials, which complement the brilliance of the rhinestones. The metal bracelet’s short pitch links and clasp can be adjusted for optimum comfort, allowing the watch to sit nicely on your wrist.
For fitness enthusiasts – ORIENT & ORIENT STAR: Sports & Diver Collections Specifications: The Sports & Diver collections are sporty with a relaxed fit, appealing to especially fitness junkie couples who bond over their love of sports. From a rugged sporty look to divers’ watches with vintage designs, these timepieces have become a worldwide trend, marking an important part of ORIENT and ORIENT STAR’S 70-plus years of watchmaking history.
- ORIENT STAR Diver 1964: The Diver 1964 is based on the Olympia Calendar Diver launched in 1964 after several years of development work for divers’ models, which started from the early The compact 40.2 mm diameter case, pure steel colored rotating bezel, and black dial create an understated look, making it ideal for everyday use. The metal bracelet uses the same high-quality stainless steel as the case, providing a substantial presence and a comfortable fit.
- ORIENT Sports Diver Design: The new models stand out thanks to their distinctive bi- colour rotating bezel and ORIENT’s signature colour gradation dials. The luminescent material with a sepia-toned vintage effect on the hands and dot indices provides the well-worn look of a watch that has been used and loved for many years. These details, together with colour gradation dials create an eye-catching vintage
- ORIENT M-FORCE: The latest generation of M-FORCE watches showcase a tough and “massive” adventure look that have captured the hearts of watch fans all over the Designed for the great outdoors with a unique protection shield and a simple compass bezel, the distinctive style and tough functionality of M-FORCE adventure watches inherits the spirit of both the first generation (1997–2002) and the second generation (2011– 2015).
For unique and novel watch enthusiasts – ORIENT: Creative & Contemporary Models Specifications: Looking for something unique that is bound to capture attention? ORIENT presents refined functionality and aesthetics in their creative collections. For a distinct retro look, the ORIENT Multi Year Calendar dates back to the 1960s with its unique and daring design. The ORIENT Revival Retro Future Guitar model is the watch of choice for your loved ones who are music fanatics.
- ORIENT Multi Year Calendar: ORIENT has introduced six new Multi Year Calendar models to its Contemporary Collection. Featuring a one-of-a-kind display incorporating year, month, date, and day, this model epitomises the creative watchmaking style of ORIENT, combining the functionality of mechanical watches with original designs that delights aficionados who appreciate something distinctive in a With a wide array of colour dials such as gold gradation, green, navy, white, ivory and black, these fashionable watches enrich the original calendar display and bring enjoyment to their owner.
- ORIENT Retro Future Guitar: Limited to just 400 pieces, the new design incorporates details from the electric guitar and has been refined through close collaboration with Dyna Musical Instruments. This new model exhibits the meticulous craftsmanship found in Nagano, Japan, to the world. The watch shape, materials, and colour schemes of the new Retro Future Guitar are refined based on advice from expert guitar The workmanship and design are sure to resonate in the hearts of guitar lovers every time they don it – fellow music lovers won’t miss the unique bezel featuring famous music festivals around the world!