The Galaxy Note20 Series is crafted for multi-hyphenates who want to be on top of their game. For these individuals, being able to seamlessly switch between work and play means being able to control and optimize their lives.
Galaxy Note20 Series ambassadors Catriona Gray, Erwan Heussaff, Bianca Gonzalez, and Gino Quillamor believe that there are numerous ways to power through work and leisure activities. Here are some of their tips:
- Quickly record and share notes to not miss important details. Having multiple meetings in a day, Catriona uses her Galaxy Note20 Ultra’s Lifelike S Pen and the app Samsung Notes, which allow her to jot down minutes, convert handwritten notes into digital texts, and send it through email. The device allows her also to import PDF files or photos on Samsung Notes so she can place her comments directly. This gives her more time to focus on other tasks.
- Maximize productivity tools. Catriona uses the powerphone as her canvas when designing textiles or when planning for her advocacies. Meanwhile, writing down ideas and recipes has been a huge part of Erwan’s life as a content creator and food enthusiast. With this, he takes advantage of the Galaxy Note20 Ultra’s pre-installed Microsoft tools that allow him to work on concepts for The Fat Kid Inside whenever inspiration strikes.
- Stay ready to capture a scene. When it comes to filming video content, Erwan shares that he always brings the Galaxy Note20 Ultra to record important moments. The device’s pro-grade video allows him to shoot high-quality videos up to 8K and directly edit using its installed editing tools. Moreover, the device has Single Take feature to help him shoot in different photo and video styles.
- Take 10-15 minute breaks as needed. According to Bianca, “it’s so important to balance work with making time to do things you love doing to avoid burnout.” From creating content or attending online classes, Bianca seamlessly shifts to streaming her favorite Netflix series or films once she feels the need to relax. She watches on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra with the 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2.0 display that gives her an immersive viewing experience. In case she needs to view photos or videos on a larger screen, she uses Samsung DeX to easily connect her phone to her Smart TV, while still being able to use her Galaxy Note20 Ultra simultaneously.
- Customize settings to enjoy the gameplay’s sounds and visuals fully. Gino enjoys the Galaxy Note20 Ultra’s Game Booster with an enhanced NPU that ensures the phone will provide him peak gaming experience. Gino also takes advantage of 120Hz refresh rate for smooth gaming motion and incredibly fast touch response.
The Galaxy Note20 Series is packed with features to help users harness the power of work and play wherever they are. With this powerphone, users can now seamlessly accomplish their tasks and enjoy leisure activities.
Customers may avail of different offers on the Galaxy Note20 Series. Starting October 14 until October 31, 2020, those who will purchase from select Samsung Experience Stores can get the device at 0% interest up to 24 months, and start paying up to 3 months later with the ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ promo. The “Trade in, Save Up” program is also available which allows customers to trade in their old premium smartphones and get additional discounts. This is available in participating Samsung Experience stores until December 31, 2020. This also applies to other premium Galaxy devices such as the Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Z Flip, S20 Ultra, S20+, and S20 FE.
Customers who purchase the Galaxy Note20 Series from Samsung-Authorized stores, both in-store and online, will also get free Galaxy Buds Live worth P8,990 until December 31, 2020.
For more information on this powerful device, visit samsung.com/ph