#TeamGalaxy ambassador Hideo Muraoka ensures that his health and productivity are prioritized even at home. Through the “Limitless Life” series, he shares how he keeps in shape, while still managing to stay productive. Here are some of his habits:
- Start the day with a simple workout routine. Hideo believes that anyone can start a fitness journey with simple, beginner-friendly exercises. He suggests starting the day with easy and effective workout moves: from burpees, lunges, push-ups, squats to cool down exercises such as stretching and focus breathing. He keeps track of his progress using the Real-Time Analysis feature on the Galaxy Watch3, synced via the Samsung Health App on his Galaxy Note20 Ultra to get insights on his workout. This helps him improve his form, boost his performance, and reduce injuries.
- Improve one’s mood while working out by listening to music. Workouts are best enjoyed with music, according to Hideo. With the Galaxy Buds Live’s Spotify integration, it’s easier for him to connect his workout or yoga playlist to his Galaxy Watch3. He easily switches between songs on the smartwatch by browsing through the Spotify app using the digital rotating bezel. Combined with the Galaxy Buds Live’s superior sound quality, he feels more motivated and pumped to workout. Meanwhile, its ergonomic and tipless design also means the earbuds won’t fall off, no matter how vigorous his workout is.
- Ensure to squeeze in a quick workout even on the busiest day. When there’s so much to do at work, finding time to do quick workouts strengthens the body, physically and mentally. Hideo recommends high-intensity interval training (HIIT) exercises for at least 30 minutes a day. Besides providing real-time analysis on workouts using the Galaxy Watch3, the smartwatch also measures oxygen uptake and oxygen level with its Maximal Oxygen (VO2 max) readings and Blood Oxygen Monitoring which assess the body’s condition after a quick intense workout.
- Meditate through yoga. As a yogi, Hideo shares that simple yoga routines can easily give the body its much-needed stretch for proper blood circulation. Yoga and meditation also require full focus. That’s why he recommends using the Galaxy Buds Live’s Active Noise Cancellation while listening to yoga playlists to reduce unwanted noise so anyone can focus on meditating without distractions.
- Accomplish tasks seamlessly with the Galaxy ecosystem. Hideo also makes sure to stay on top of his tasks, even when he is away from his smartphone. Samsung’s seamless connectivity with the Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Note20 Ultra allow Hideo to manage all his tasks for the day. By simply connecting his smartphone with both devices via Bluetooth, he can easily send automatic reply options and view photos right from the wrist. He can also receive calls from his smartwatch and answer them on his Galaxy Buds Live.
- Recover by getting a good night’s sleep. After a long busy day, getting good quality sleep is valuable, according to Hideo, and says that “sleep is medicine” because this is where muscle repair happens. He finds help with his sleep using the Galaxy Watch3’s Sleep Score and Insights that analyzes and provides insights into his sleeping patterns.
Dedicated to all medical frontliners!
Samsung Philippines understands the limitation of the current situation that hampered almost everyone’s fitness goals, especially medical frontliners. This is why Hideo and Samsung have dedicated the last episode of the ‘Limitless Life’ series to them as a reminder that they also need to take care of themselves while they take care of others.
With the Galaxy Watch3 and Galaxy Buds Live’s cutting-edge health and productivity features, there are no limits when it comes to maintaining one’s lifestyle and daily routines.
Watch Hideo’s Limitless Life episodes on his Instagram page.
To know more about the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 and Buds Live, visit samsung.com/ph.