Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, announces Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo as their new brand ambassador in time for the Shopee 6.6 – 7.7 Lowest Price Sale, happening from June 3 to July 7. On June 1, Filipinos can stay tuned for the first-ever television commercial of Shopee with Sarah Geronimo.
Martin Yu, Associate Director, Shopee Philippines, said, “We are very happy with how Shopee performed in 2019 and to ramp up our efforts, we are following this up with a big campaign featuring our new brand ambassador, Sarah Geronimo. We believe that Sarah’s approachable and bubbly personality is a perfect representation of the Shopee brand and we are thrilled to have her become part of the family. We invite everyone to join us in celebrating the Shopee 6.6 – 7.7 Lowest Price Sale.”
Happening from June 3 to July 7, the Shopee 6.6 – 7.7 Lowest Price Sale promises five weeks of unbeatable deals with up to 90% off from leading brands including P&G Hair, Huawei, Colourette, Colgate, Silverworks, Maybelline, Unilever Personal Care, Watsons, and Olay. Users can enjoyfree shipping with₱0 minimum spend on selected brands or categories daily as well asone million Lowest Price Deals, daily 100% cashback vouchers, and₱1 Deals.
Bigger and better surprises in store for users
Shopee 6.6 - 7.7 Lowest Price Sale will feature 35 days of themed promotions happening from June 3 to July 7. Key highlights include:
- Category days suchasTV, Audio, & Gaming Saleon June 28, Mobile Sale on June 30, and Korean Skincare Sale on July 4.
- Mechanic days including:
- Vouchers Sale on June 3, featuring seller, category, and sitewide vouchers up for grabs
- Free Shipping Sale on June 4, featuring free shipping with ₱0 min spend across the platform
- Flash Sale on June 12, with an upsized Flash session happening 10 times across 24 hours.
- Super Brand Daysfrom June 17 to June 21 featuring leading brands across categories including Huawei, Maybelline, Hanford, Unilever Homecare, and Unilever Personal Care.
- Exclusive deals from partners including BDO, Cebu Pacific, and the official store launch of iWant.