A New Batch Of Accolades For The Most Illustrious Properties And Developers From Mega Manila To Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao
- Call for nominations are open to the general public until 24 April 2020
- Successful 2019 edition presented top prizes to Henry Sy & Family, as well as properties in Metro Cebu, Davao, and resort destinations
- Four regional titles collected by Philippine developers at the 14th PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards Grand Final held in Thailand in 2019
The search for the most exemplary developers and projects in the Philippines continues as Asia’s most prestigious real estate honours programme opens the 8th Annual PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards, presented by global brand Kohler, the platinum sponsor.
The 2020 edition of the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards is currently accepting nominations from the general public until Friday, 24 April. Categories for this year’s competition include Best Condo Development (Metro Manila), Best Condo Development (Greater Manila), Best Condo Development (Cebu), Best Condo Development (Davao), Best Township Development, Best Co-Working Space, Best BPO Office Development, and Best Green Development. Nominations can be submitted online via: https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/nominations/.
Following rigorous deliberations, meetings and site inspections by experts supervised by BDO Roxas, Cruz, Tagle & Co., finalists will converge in a black-tie gala dinner and awards presentation on Friday, 26 June, at the Fairmont Makati ballroom.
Key dates for the 2020 edition are:
- 14 January 2020 – Nominations and Entries Open
- 24 April 2020 – Nominations Close
- 30 April 2020 – Entries Close
- 18-29 May 2020 – Site Inspections
- 1 June 2020 – Final Judging
- 15 June 2020 – Leaders Luncheon
- 26 June 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Manila, Philippines
- 20 November 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand