Realme is set to unveil a new smartphone under the C-series, TÜV Rheinland certified realme C25 this coming April 15, 6 PM. It was announced on realme Philippine’s official facebook page.
Realme C25 will be the latest smartphone offering from realme. It was first announced last March in Indonesia. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 processor. It comes in two variants 4GB of RAM + 64 GB and 4GB of RAM + 128 GB.It also runs on Android 11 and is powered by a 6000mAh battery.
Realme C25 has 48 MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture for capturing high-resolution pictures and videos. While on the front, It comes with an 8 MP camera with f/2.0 aperture for clicking selfies and making video calls.
realme C25 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Display, 1600 x 720, 88.7% Screen to Body Ratio
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70, 12nm
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB Storage
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Main + 2MP B/W + 2MP Macro, Triple AI Cameras
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Network: 4G LTE, Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi AC Dual Band, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- Others: Rear Fingerprint Scanner, USB-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- OS: realme UI 2.0, Android 11
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery, 18W Fast Charging
- Launch Date: April 15, 2021