- Signify launched cutting-edge Philips Hue lighting system for customary home lighting involvement
- Philips Hues’ framework gives a whole range of 16 million hues, that can be acclimated to fit any snapshot of the day
- Philips Hues’ set to usher the emerging trend of smart homes in the Philippines
Philips Hue lights are set to usher the emerging trend of smart home technology in the Philippines. Launched by the world leader in lightning, Signify (Euronext: LIGHT), Filipinos can now experience light in an entirely different manner through intuitive technologies combined with high-quality LED lighting.
Philips Hue is a personal smart lighting system that allows people to control their lights in their homes or from anywhere in the world using a smart device.
With over a range of 16 million hues to choose from, Philips Hue gives you a chance to customize your home lighting involvement in custom settings and program clocks to and make the ideal mood for any event.
Country leader of Signify Philippines Jagan Srinivasan said: “The future belongs to connected living, with smart homes being a key driver today. We at Signify endeavor to deliver a human-centric approach to our innovations and Philips Hue is a perfect example as it can be the first step to turn any home into a smart home, creating never-before experiences with lighting that can be customized around your lifestyle. Filipinos are known to be quick-adopters of technology, and we are excited to introduce the cutting-edge Philips Hue system to help usher in an emerging technological trend – the rise of smart homes.”
Philips Hue offers six ways to create a perfect ambiance at home with its features:
- Kickstart your day. Philips Hue lights can serve as your gentle wake-up call in the morning by automatically increasing the brightness to ease you into the day.
- Command at your fingertips. Don’t worry about leaving your lights turned on. You can control your Philips Hue lights from anywhere, just with the app.
- Let your lights welcome you home. Set your lights to welcome you home after a long day out by enabling the geofencing feature on the Philips Hue app. You can also set the right mood with light scenes like a Tropical Twilight or Tokyo Lights or add a customized scene to your liking.
- Sit back and chill. Set up a truly immersive entertainment experience by syncing your lights with music, videos, and games with Philips Hue. You can also easily communicate through voice commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Nest, and Apple HomeKit, and even synchronize the smart lights with Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.
- Set to snooze. Tell your go-to smart assistant like Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, “Good night,” and your lights will automatically dim to prepare you for a comfortable sleep.
The Philips Hue framework can do these and progressively through the Hue White and Color Ambiance (WACA) go. The framework gives a whole range of 16 million hues, that can be acclimated to fit any snapshot of the day–whether it’s a calm individual minute or a social affair with friends and family.
The Hue Starter Kit incorporates three Hue White and Color Ambiance bulbs and a scaffold, that enables you to indicate 50 Philips Hue lights, and up to 12 switches and different embellishments through the Philips Hue application.
It can be bought in select PowerMac, Switch, iStore, Nifty, Urban Gadgets, Infomax Glorietta, Abenson Global City and online at the Philips Lighting Official store on Lazada.