For those searching for true wireless earphones, there are just far too many possibilities. There are several solutions available regardless of the price range. Confusion is frequently caused by having too many options. Packed with many features, including touch controls, bass-boosted audio, and the most often used phrase, active noise cancellation (ANC), which is highly well-liked by sound technologists when purchasing TWS. Will the recently announced Oppo Enco Air 2, which is in its price range, be on par with competitors’ earbuds?
What’s in the box?
The Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro TWS is packaged in a white cardboard box with the device’s image and name on the front and key details on the rear. The package includes the following:
- Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro Buds and a Case
- Type-C charging cable
- Extra ear tips (medium pre-installed)
- User’s Guide
- Warranty information
- The Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro is encased in a glossy plastic pebble case. A transparent cap with a beautiful and unique appearance covers the case’s upper lid. When you close the case, the lid produces a clicking noise. It is enjoyable to use the tip of your finger to open and close the casing.
- The in-ear design of the buds, which includes a stem and silicone ear tips, makes them lightweight and comfortable to use for extended periods of time.
- An optical sensor for wear detection makes sure that the music stops as soon as you take the earbud out of your ear and resumes when you put it back in.
- You can be confident that the earphones will be shielded against splashes of water and dust because they are IP54-rated. This implies that you can use them for exercise.
- With a 12.4mm titanium-coated diaphragm driver and a spacious back chamber, the Enco Buds Air 2 Pro delivers the immersive sound and deeper bass. Additionally, it has a bass-enhanced option that emphasizes the low frequencies more.
- The Oppo Enco Air 2 Pro’s active noise cancellation (ANC) mode and companion transparency mode are two of its standout features. It very much cancels out outside noise and when the transparency mode is on you wouldn’t feel that you are wearing earbuds.
- With a 43mAh battery, the device should last 7 hours on its own without ANC and 5 hours with ANC turned on at 50% volume. The additional charge cycles provided by the case bring the overall battery life to about 18 hours.
With these first impressions, I would say the device is at par with other good TWS earbuds. Comparing it with other entry-level earbuds, the OPPO Enco Air 2 Pro can provide better ANC and transparency mode than other earbuds in the same price range. To deep dive more into the OPPO Enco Air 2 Pro, stay tuned to the part 2 of this blog.
The OPPO Enco Air 2 Pro retails for Php 4,999 and it is available in the colors: White and Grey. The device can be availed on Shopee, Lazada, and other retail and authorized sellers nationwide.