Domex and Manila Republic lead disease prevention on this upcoming World Toilet Day.
Preventing patients from further infections, Domex targets waterborne diseases with their hospital toilet clean up.
Meanwhile, Manila Republic takes part in the event by hosting a promo. Using the hashtags #WorldToiletDay and #1MCleanToilets, you are not only spreading awareness and preventing diseases, you can also get the chance to win a 2-month supply of Domex.
- Just answer the question “Who do you protect from disease causing germs? Who inspires you to keep your toilet at home clean and germ free?” on their social media accounts and take a photo of you and your loved ones doing a check mark using your left hand for a chance to win Domex gift packs. Entries should be tagged @youngmaze for twitter and Manila Republic for Facebook.
- Contest ends on November 19, 2015 – 11:59 PM.
- On November 20, Ten (10) entries will be randomly chosen to win two (2) months supply of Domex.
- Winners may claim their prizes up to December 15, 2015.
So what are you waiting for? Celebrate World Toilet Day with Domex and Manila Republic now!
Here are the 10 winners for Keep Your Toilets Clean on World Toilet Day with Domex:
- Maria Cecilia Azucena – (Entry)
- Duduy Diano – (Entry)
- Regie Rivera – (Entry)
- Lheo on Twitter – (Entry)
- Edith Zoleta Gungab – (Entry)
- Dee Ira Fortes – (Entry)
- Maria Imelda Millena Ceralde – (Entry)
- Sherwin Dee Lanoy – (Entry)
- Jennylen Diano – (Entry)
- Hannah Marchiel – (Entry)