Would you believe you can go on a holiday getaway to Baguio, Tagaytay, Boracay, Palawan, Cebu or Davao without spending a lot through RedDoorz Christmas Salebrations? This Christmas, Filipinos will have more #MomentsToCelebrate as RedDoorz launches the best and biggest month-long promos for the jolly holidays where one can book a room for just PhP 1using the RedDoorz app or the RedDoorz website. Just watch and wait for those special moments when the flash sale comes on.
With the Salebration sale, you can stay at select RedDoorz hotels nationwide that are part of the promo and enjoy these Holiday Feel Good Trips:
1. Chill and unwind in the City of Pines and have the closest thing to a White Christmas with Baguio City’s chilly weather and exhilarating scent of pine. Visit the favorite Baguio destinations like Burnham Park, Mines View Park, Wright Park, Session Road, Baguio Public Market and the Mansion House or just hole up in your hotel room and enjoy the cozy feel.
2. Choose to be one with nature in Palawan, another haven for nature lovers. RedDoorz has 18 hotels there that you can make your jump-off point for your Puerto Princesa Underground River escapade.Island-hopping at Honda Bay or a late-night river cruise along the Iwahig River to see the enchanting fireflies can be part of your agenda. You can also take a side trip to Coron.
3. Feel the thrill of watersports in Boracay. The famous Island is back to its beautiful self and welcomes local and international tourists year round. Known for the fine white sands along its four-kilometer stretch of beachfront, Boracay offers many adrenaline-inducing activities like parasailing, banana boat and flying fish riding, and helmet diving. There are RedDoorz properties in Aklan and Boracay Island.
4. Motor up to Tagaytay and enjoy its famous bulalo, have fun at the Sky Ranch or the Picnic Grove and fill up with buko pie and Tagaytay pineapples. Your RedDoorz destination there is right smack in the middle of the best views.
5. Enjoy more mountain breeze and breathtaking sights in Davao City where you can see the world from atop Mt. Apo. The Durian Capital of the Philippines is the site of the country’s highest mountain and a must-challenge for adventure seekers and nature lovers. The way up there abounds with forests, rivers, lakes and volcanic structures that are awe-inspiring. People marvel at the astonishing landscape and find it perfect for meditation. You can look for the Philippine Eagle and the ‘pawikan’ too.
6. Swim with the gentle giants of Cebu. The Queen City of the South attracts more thrill-seekers who seek out the whale sharks in the waters of Oslob. Tourists can also drop by Malapascua Island to wade in the waters with friendly thresher sharks. Or just dip in the pristine waters of Moalboal.
Besides the PhP 1 Salebration promo, the holiday-long RedDoorz 499 Sale is also ongoing. For just P499, staycations and mini vacations can be enjoyed at the very affordable price at various RedDoorz hotels around the country. Exclusive deals and new perks await RedClub members this Christmas. Plus, RedDoorz will give out free night stays randomly on Facebook so just keep coming back to their page! Or you can use RDSALEBRATIONS promo code now to get more perks!
With over 200 RedDoorz partner hotels in more than 20 cities nationwide, these super-savvy holiday deals make travel accommodations more affordable for everyone. Filipinos can celebrate more special moments with the people they love without creating a dent in their pockets.
Download the RedDoorz app via http://bit.ly/RDSALEBRATIONS and follow @reddoorzph on Instagram and Facebook to get updated on the latest sales and promos anytime, anywhere.