ECHO continues its immaculate run despite experiencing its first loss with ONIC PH last Friday night. Due to an unforeseen event, Nexplay EVOS missed its match and lost by default. All teams now have at least one match win under their wing.
The regular season is reaching the half-way mark, and this week is packed with championship-level matches as teams work twice as hard to ensure they secure a spot in the upcoming playoffs.
On Saturday, RSG and Nexplay EVOS will grapple with one another to raise their positions in the standing. For RSG’s Dexter “Exort” Martinez, their battle is a personal revenge after having been kicked before in the lineup in favor of Jeniel “YellyHaze” Bata-anon.
Missing a match last week, Nexplay EVOS will surely use all their pent-up traffic blues to beat RSG, but what lineup will they implement this time? See below for the star match data:
STAR MATCH DATA
S9 Win Rate(Game)
RSG: 62.50% NXPE:62.00%
History win/lose with each other (Since S8) (Games won by each team)
RSG 2:7 NXPE
First Blood Count
Star Player Data
second highest total building damage (225165); third highest building damage per minute (857); third most triple kill (3); third highest towers secured (31)
second highest damage per minute (2963); highest ave building damage (18968); second highest building damage per minute (1116)
1. NXPE and RSG have the shortest ave game time (969 and 985, respectively)
2. RSG has the second highest gold per minute (3108.36)
3. NXPE has the highest team building damage per minute (1759.05)
4. RSG has the highest triple kill (7)
5. RSG has the second highest ave turtle secured, turtle control ratio, and lord control ratio (1.81, 63.04%, 62.16%)