Holy week is at the door. It has already started but the public are yet on their way to have the Holy week vacay spent on meditating, or spending time with their families.
Usually, in this season of lent, many establishments are closed to observe the lent. And this includes the banks.
For the long vacation you are having, it is best that you know by now the schedule of your respective banks so that your long vacation will not suffer just because you forgot to get some extra cash from the bank.
Here are the schedules of some of the banks in observance of the Holy Week.
- Banco de Oro (BDO) Bank Schedule – All branches nationwide will be closed from Maundy Thursday until Easter Sunday (April 2 – April 5, 2015) except in their branches in NAIA, NAIA 3, BDO Clark Forex Counter, City of Dreams Manila and Solaire Manila Resort which are open on Black Saturday, April 4 and Easter Sunday, April 5.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Bank Schedule – All branches will be open to service the banking needs of clients until Wednesday, April 1 and will be closed on Maundy Thursday and Black Friday resume their regular banking operations on Monday, April 6, 2015.
- Metrobank (MBT) Bank Schedule – Some selected branches will be open during Holy Week 2015. And all payments received after April 1, 2015 (Wednesday) shall be processed on April 6, 2015 (Monday).
- Maybank (MB2u) Bank Schedule – All branches will be closed from April 2 to April 5, 2015, including the Main Office and Resorts World Branches. Regular banking operations will resume on Monday, 6 April 2015. Meanwhile, the Resorts World Branch will be open on April 6 at 7:30 am.
- Security Bank Corporation (SECB) Bank Schedule – All branches will be closed on Holy Week except its Ninoy Aquino International Airport branch in Parañaque City open on April 4 and April 5.
So check your bank now for your concerns before the Holy week vacation starts.