Founded in 2017, Bad Lab is a Malaysian brand of personal care products for men, exclusively distributed in the Philippines by the MGC Michelin Group Corp. Bad Lab’s premise is simple: to give men grooming options that stay true to their essence.
Using energizing, revitalizing, and healing ingredients, their products give the man’s a boost without stripping him of his bold and rugged charm. After all, the brand believes in self-care that doesn’t soften your edges—even as it stays paraben-, mineral oil-, synthetic colourant-, cruelty-free, and super affordable.
BAD LAB offers a full range of grooming products that could satisfy a man’s desire to always look camera-ready–Caveman.
Here are the list of BAD LAB Products:
- Supersonik Water-Based Pomade (240 Pesos)
- Like A Boss Sculpting Hair Clay (240 Pesos)
- Slick Rick Styling Hair Water Gel (240 Pesos)
- Too Cold To Bear Cooling Shampoo (200/380 Pesos)
- Fearless Soothing Anti Dandruff Shampoo (380 Pesos)
- Spotless Oil and Acne Control Facial Cleanser (240 Pesos)
- Dirty Deeds Invigorating Facial Scrub (240 Pesos)
- Baby Faced Assasin Energizing Facial Cleanser (240 Pesos)
- Lean Mean Machine Body Sculpting Shower Gel (180/340 Pesos)
- Call To Arms Anti-Bacteria and Deodorising Fragrance (250 pesos)
- Legally High Refreshing Body Wash (180/340 Pesos)
- Caveman Cleanser (240 Pesos)
Majority of BAD LAB products are certified “halal” by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM), the only government body in the world with control over the implementation of Halal certification. This makes Bad Lab the first of its kind in the market today, a not common feature among skin care products in the market.
Bad Lab products are available online thru lazada.com or shopee.com or www.beautymnl.com