- Public nominations still accepted until 29 May 2020 ahead of gala dinner and awards presentation on 4 September at the Fairmont Makati
- Logo rights will be extended for Winners and Highly Commended nominees whilst existing entries will be judged as normal
- Organisers to remain vigilant of situation and follow recommendations of local authorities and health experts
PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, the region’s leading real estate awards programme, is moving forward this year with a new timeline for its Philippine edition.
The organisers have made the responsible decision of postponing the 8th PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards’ black-tie gala dinner and awards presentation, previously set for June, to ensure the safety and health of guests, venues, and staff members.
The Philippines’ leading annual real estate gala event will now be held on Friday, 4 September 2020 at the Fairmont Makati. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations online until 29 May via asiapropertyawards.com/nominations
The rescheduled key dates for the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards are as follows:
- 29 May 2020 – Nominations Close
- 5 June 2020 – Entries Close
- 15 June-3 July 2020 – Site Inspections
- 6 July 2020 – Final Judging
- 4 September 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Manila, Philippines
- 4 December 2020 – Grand Final Gala Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
Precautionary health protocols will be followed stringently leading up to and on the day of the gala events.
Existing entries will also be judged as normal based on the established criteria whilst entry submission cut-offs will be extended as necessary for each market.
The new gala dates will then subsequently extend the logo rights of the eventual Winners and Highly Commended awardees.
Jules Kay, Managing Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, said: “With the safety of our guests remaining a number one priority, we want to ensure that we hold our events at a time when our award nominees and other stakeholders feel comfortable and ready to fully celebrate their achievements.”
For more information, email [email protected] or visit the official website: AsiaPropertyAwards.com.