- Online nominations remains open and is extended until early June in light of the Global Health Crisis
- Ceremony and gala event recognising real estate excellence in the Philippines postponed to Friday, 4 September 2020 at the Fairmont Makati
- Organisers and venue managers to observe precautionary health measures before and during gala night
The organisers of the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards have made the responsible decision of delaying the annual black-tie gala dinner and award ceremony to Friday, 4 September 2020. The delay aims to help flatten the curve of the COVID-19 contagion in the country.
Whilst existing entries are judged as normal according to established criteria, additional entries are now extended until 5 June. The general public are still encouraged to submit their nominations until 29 May, via this portal: https://www.asiapropertyawards.com/en/nominations/
Originally set for 26 June, the most prestigious real estate event of the year in Philippine real estate is still due to take place at the Fairmont Makati ballroom. The prestigious venue remains committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of guests and employees by implementing precautionary health measures leading to and on the day of the event.
New key dates for the 2020 edition are:
- 29 May 2020 – Nominations Close
- 5 June 2020 – Entries Close
- 15 June-3 July 2020 – Site Inspections
- 6 July 2020 – Final Judging
- 4 September 2020 – Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony in Manila, Philippines
- 20 November 2020 – Grand Final Gala Dinner & Ceremony in Bangkok, Thailand
The team behind the PropertyGuru Philippines Property Awards will closely monitor updates from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and follow recommendations from local health authorities.
Jules Kay, Director of the PropertyGuru Asia Property Awards, said: “The safety of our guests remains a top priority, and if necessary, additional health measures may be introduced going forward.”
For more information, email [email protected] or visit the official website: AsiaPropertyAwards.com.