As Judy Ann Santos returns to TV in “Bet on Your Baby”, revisit some of her best big-screen moments on iWant TV. Laugh, cry, and fall in love with Juday in a way that only she can make you, with some of her most memorable movies.
1. When she reminded you to stand up for yourself in “Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo” – Problems with a husband or boyfriend eyeing other women? Take a cue from Judy Ann as Angie, who calls out her hubby (played by real hubby Ryan Agoncillo) for his wandering eyes. She nips any cheating possibilities in the bud with her signature wit and sass. No paawa effect here!
2. When she made you weep with her in “Kahit Isang Saglit” – There’s nothing more gut-wrenching than a throwback Juday and Piolo movie. Cry your eyes out with Juday as she struggles between staying true to her fiancé (who is stuck in a coma), and falling for his best friend, portrayed by Piolo.
3. When she reminded you that sometimes, unexpected people can break your walls “Don’t Give up on Us” – Many can relate with Judy Ann’s power-woman character who has no time for a love life (or so she thinks). Watch her drop her strong, mataray persona little by little as she reluctantly gets attracted to a guy (played by none other than Piolo Pascual) who doesn’t meet her “standards.”
4. When she reminded you to love yourself in “Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo” – Like many of us, Judy Ann struggles to balance being a mother, wife, and career woman in this sequel to Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo, co-starring Ryan Agoncillo. As she juggles her many roles, she gives is a reminder to every woman out there: put yourself first.
5. When she relayed the struggles of having traditional parents in “Bakit ‘Di Totohanin” – Before KathNiel and LizQuen, Piolo and Juday ruled the big screen. Juday plays an aspiring boxer who makes an effort to help her family (against their wishes and beliefs). As she enlists the help of Piolo’s character, she fights for her choices and falls for him in the process. We don’t blame her!
6. When she portrayed pakipot tendencies in “Paano ang Puso Ko” – Everyone has a pakipot tendency when it comes to love. In this ultra-throwback co-starring Rico Yan and Wowie de Guzman, Judy Ann falls for her best friend’s playboy cousin, denying it until the charming Rico Yan breaks her façade and falls in love with her, too.
Also available this May are past and current episodes of ABS-CBN’s series. Catch the latest new series like “Pusong Ligaw” and “Ikaw Lang Ang Iibigin,” and the new season of “The Voice Teens” right on your tablet on mobile with iWant TV.
To watch your favorite Kapamilya shows and more on iWant TV, simply register using your email address or mobile numbers. iWant TV is open to ABS-CBN Mobile, Smart, Sun Cellular, Talk ‘N Text and PLDT Home subscribers.
ABS-CBN is the first company in the country to make the historic switch from analog to digital terrestrial television to transform the TV viewing experience of Filipinos as it transitions into a digital company.
iWant TV gives Kapamilya fans access to their favorite shows online, wherever they go at any time they want. Users can keep up with Kapamilya teleseryes, shows, actors, and have access to exclusive content, with iWant TV’s vast library of content, categorized and labelled conveniently.