The wide open space, the benefit of being present, an opportunity to reconnect with your soul— riding a motorcycle is not just about taking you places, but a possession that directly impacts your well-being.
Top of which is boosting your psychological and physical health, especially with The PCX160. A scooter that is built to last, it also instantly turns heads when on the road with a promise of taking your experience to the next level.
It’s pure joy to be cruising the streets with the PCX160, with its All-New Premium and Elegant design. From the makers of Honda Philippines, Inc., (HPI), the No.1 motorcycle manufacturer in the country, this well-loved scooter not only allows you to engage your core in long rides but also to mentally escape the rigors of the daily grind.
Here, we break down some of the reasons why The PCX160’s feature-packed ride makes it more than a mode of transportation.
- Stress relief: Imagine going on a ride where you can feel the wind on your face and the engine roaring at your palms. It gives a sensation of freedom and liberation where you leave your worries behind. It doesn’t also hurt that a healthy dose of sunshine helps to increase the body’s Vitamin D levels, which will encourage anyone to get out of bed in the morning for a better mood and to ward off depression. One of the most significant Psychological benefits of motorcycle riding is relaxation and stress relief. With the 157cc, 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, 4-Valve, Single Overhead Cam (SOHC), eSP+ Engine of the PCX160. Just be sure to wear your helmet and make safety a top priority!
- Improved focus: Riding a motorcycle requires full attention. By concentrating on the experience, anxious thoughts cannot bother you as you live in the moment. Besides, with the superior Disc Brake with Anti-Lock Braking System of The PCX160, along with its smooth suspension that features Telescopic Fork up front and Twin Shock in the back for both variant ABS and CBS, you won’t have to worry about anything else. You can simply remain focused on the bliss of the ride as you clear your head for a while. It makes you happy and helps you to destress!
- Increased confidence: Owning and driving a motorcycle can boost your confidence and keep you on your toes. This is especially true with the elegant look of The PCX160, which features a new headlight design, positioned horizontally for both low and high beams, as well as a new Slimmer x-shaped tail light design that gives a unique effect. There’s a new sports muffler as well that goes nicely with the ample-sized step floor matting.
- Boosted cardiovascular fitness: Not many realize that motorcycle riding can also be an excellent cardiovascular workout. The physical exertion involved in withstanding wind and consistently doing low speed maneuvers allows you to stay active. With the added features of The PCX160, including a 30- Liter U- Box Capacity as well as a secured USB-type socket for electronic device charging, you’ll surely want to hit the road more often, which means more movement and active living
- Improved balance and coordination: Motorcycle riders are agile and nimble thanks to the balancing act required in riding a bike. The PCX160 makes maneuvering a breeze with its overall dimension of 1,936mm x 742mm x 1,108mm and a seat height of 764mm.
- Improved Core Strength: Aside from maintaining balance, motorcycle riding also involves core engagement, helping develop stronger abdominal and back muscles for improved overall physical health. You’ll certainly get the chance to engage your core better as The PCX160’s fuel efficiency of 45.1 Km/L, based on World Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) Test Method, allows you to ride longer.
All told, The PCX160 not only takes motorcycle riding to the next level. You’ll also discover that it brings you tremendous mental and physical benefits, along with having memorable adventures on the road.
For more information, visit www.hondaph.com. Stay updated on Honda’s newest products and promos by following Honda Philippines, Inc. on Facebook and Instagram (@hondaph_mc), or contact (02)-8581-6700 to 6799, and 0917-884-6632.