This coming May Fourth, let’s celebrate one of the most inspiring and breathtaking movie franchise of all time—Star Wars. Regardless of what you do or where you come from, you probably have had an encounter with at least one of the movies from the franchise.
In celebration of its 40th Anniversary, kick start your May Fourth celebrations with the Best of Star Wars playlist on Spotify!
From Yoda’s Theme (The Empire Strikes Back), to the Duel of the Fates (The Phantom Menace), to The Imperial March (The Empire Strikes Back) and to everyone’s favourite the Main Title (A New Hope), not only would you be taken back to the movies, but you would also be reminded that the force is strong with you, always.
But the excitement does not stop there! As we have learned from the movies, one should never be complacent—or too adventurous, unless the dark side is around. That’s why there are also the Epic Battles playlist and the Dark Side playlist to help you avoid any awkward moments (or just from falling asleep!) in the office or in school.
Here are some fun facts about Star Wars that you might want to know:
- “Luke, I am your father.” was never the real statement. If you were to go back to the original conversation, you would hear the following:
- Darth Vader: Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
- Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
- Darth Vader: No. I am your father.
- “May the Force be with you” has been misattributed to Obi-Wan Kenobi. But really this celebrated statement was quoted by General Dodonna before the Death Star battle in a New Hope.
With that, we hope you have a fabulous May the Fourth and “remember…the Force will be with you, always.”