At a time when companies are struggling to find customized technologies to address their unique business requirements, Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG) is launching Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS), a new managed services portfolio of intelligent tools and systems. DWS delivers work-related technology, security, efficiency, and employee satisfaction so that executives can deliver on key performance outcomes.
According to recent research commissioned by Lenovo, nine out of ten (90%) CIOs claim they are frequently asked to make business choices other than technology adoption. Furthermore, people-focused challenges are gaining appeal.
“Lenovo is committed to providing innovative solutions to support organizations as they adapt to the changing landscape of hybrid work. Digital Workplace Solutions work in tandem with our vast partner network to equip businesses with the support, guidance, and advanced technology that enhances operational cost management and overall productivity, increases security, and creates a seamless employee experience in the digital workplace,” said Michael Ngan, Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
Lenovo DWS helps organizations gain a competitive advantage faster by leveraging Lenovo managed services that deliver tailorable work habitats that are people-focused and well-equipped to address important business concerns.
With a broad catalog of flexible, end-to-end services, the portfolio stretches across IT environments to meet organizations where they are in their transformation journey:
- Digital workplace advisory services – Diagnose and design end user hardware and software landscapes to improve productivity and the user experience
- Persona based configuration – Deploy a tailored suite of apps and services that fit different digital user personas and needs
- Collaboration and productivity – Pre-packaged suite of fully integrated collaboration apps, deployment of best of breed solutions, back-end authentications integrated and managed
- Unified endpoint management – Management of all device infrastructure, next-gen IOT devices, optimized and integrated Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy
- Next-gen Service desk – Service desk focus on employee experience, integrated support for devices and apps, pre-emptive support, automation and self-serve
- Security – Professional and managed security services to provide implementation and ongoing management of best of breed security solutions
Visit Lenovo Tech Today to learn more about how DWS streamlines and optimizes remote, hybrid, and onsite work environments. And stream a virtual discussion on the capabilities, benefits and versatility of Lenovo DWS beginning May 18.